Mass Retirees Membership
Membership price is $42 + $1 for online payment.
Membership Benefits Include
- Personal Assistance In Dealing With Any Government Agency
- Assistance With Disability Pension Reduction Law
- Surviving Spouse Protection
- Walk-In Office: Welcome Mat Always Out
- Award-winning Publication
- Satellite Service In Florida
- Out-Of-State Meetings
- Meetings In All Areas Of The State
- Officers On Call 24 Hours A Day, 7 Days A Week
- Full Time Staff
- Health Insurance Claims Processed / ExpeditedLegal ServicesLegislative
- Representation and Advocacy
- Not Affiliated With Any Union. We Serve Retirees and Survivors Only!
- One Year Money-Back (Dues) Guarantee
- Largest Public Retiree Political Action Fund In Nation
- Free Faxing For Members
- Free Notarizing
- Alerts On Federal Social Security, Medicare, Pension Tax Laws
Our Association is independent, not affiliated with any labor union or outside organization. We exclusively represent retired Massachusetts’s public employees and survivors at all levels of government within the Commonwealth (excluding MBTA retirees).
Please note: this membership type is only for those that have retired or will be soon. If you are not retired, you may want to join as an Associate Member -link to Associate Membership-
Membership price is $42 + $1 for online payment. For membership questions, please call 617-723-7283. If you would rather join and pay by check, please email email@example.com